Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

So, it's been a real, real long time since I have posted. Why? I'm not really sure. I've had a couple of slip ups, but each time I have gotten right back on the train! I went to body pump for the first time since last Friday. Let me tell you....my arms are shaking and my body hates/loves me!! It's amazing how differently you feel doing it 3 times a week, vs. 1. 1=bad BFFASS came and hung out with me on Sunday night and we were not very good girls. We drank all the beers in the Bad News and ate some Chinese Food. But, to look at it on the positive side, we SPLIT the Chinese instead of eating one all by ourselves. I had a delightful time and she was a good support. Then, my second slip up since my last post, is that I went to the Melting Pot on Tuesday night. It was ladies night and it was four courses for 25 bucks!! Just couldn't pass it up! I'm going along with BFFASS and Alligator Molester and trying for the 80/20 thing this time, in hopes of success. I am down 12 lbs since January 2nd...according to the evil scale...and I've had a great time. I feel healthier and my clothes fit better!! I still have 83 more lbs to goal, but that's better than 95!!! I am planning to be good this weekend. My husband will be home next Sunday, after girls weekend, and I would like him to notice that I look thinner. That is my small goal for the next 10 days! If he says anything...I will buy myself some new tennis shoes! lol (I need an excuse)

Why do I so badly want to crawl back in bed? I'm a sloth...motivate me someone. I need some quotes or success stories, or something. LOL

L,P, &HG

xoxo,
me

3 comments:

Robin said...

welcome back! i was getting lonely!

Steelers Wine Girl said...

Excellent goals! I'm sure Marky Mark will notice a slimmer you ;)

And I'm excusing you for your slip-up last Sunday since you sacrificed to the Steeler gods. Clearly, your sacrifice was worth the extra ounces!!!

Steelers Wine Girl said...

Okay friend - it's been 3 weeks....donde esta??