Monday, January 5, 2009
A Diet Again?
Says one of my kids this morning when I proclaim to my class that I am going to be going on a diet. "You said that last time and it didn't work. You won't stick to it!" Well those are quite the encouraging words! Though I wanted to rip the braids out of the devil spawn, I refrained. My other kids nearly killed her with their looks, while Big D hits her and says, "You don't say that to ladies who need to lose weight!" LOL Despite her ugly, but true in the past words, I still stayed on target today. My only mishap was one hershey kiss that I tried to put in my mouth and it bounced out, as if my diet guardian angel were there watching, and I shoved it back in anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LMAO
Post a Comment