Saturday, January 3, 2009

Motivation Dwindling--Common Sense to the Rescue!

First thing that came to my mind today was, "Do I really want to start the gym today?" It is just Saturday. Then my common sense kicked in and I decided to come to the computer, blog, and research some fun things online that will get me motivated.

First, I sat down and figured out how to put blogs that I subscribe to into Google Reader. Makes life much easier when trying to navigate through Blogger. Then, I went back to Google and searched some low-fat breakfast recipes. I came across this awesome blog that has a ton of recipes that look absolutely yummy! http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/ I also found this website that will show you what you will look like after losing 50 lbs. It takes two days to get the image back to you, but if that ain't motivation, I don't know what is! http://www.weightview.comFinding a picture of me standing up, full body was nearly impossible to find. I always hide behind other people in pictures, or am sitting down to help hide the large amounts of fat that I have let myself gain. I also have planned out my workout program for next week and it is as follows:
Sunday-Body Pump 5:30 PM
Monday-Body Step 6:30
Tuesday- Body Pump 5:00 AM UGH!!
Wednesday-Step 2 5:30
Thursday (maybe off..depends on if I can walk or not) Step 1 5:30 and Ab Attack at 6:30
Friday- Body Pump 5:00 AM UGH!!
Saturday-Body Step 9:00 AM

***I do hold the right to change any of those classes to just plain, everyday elliptical work if i feel like I can't walk or I might die! But, the object of the game is to get me to the gym EVERY DAY!! Eventually I want to work up to the gym in the morning for cardio and in the afternoon for weights and cardio...but I don't want to burn out too quickly. AND, this is the fattest I have ever been in my life and I'm not all about suicide either!

Okay, so that's enough for this morning. I am going to finish making my new workout mix, upload it to my ipod and head to the gym for some elliptical love!

XOXO,
Mimi's World

No comments: