Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays=Weight Gain

So yeah, it's been a really looooooong time since I posted...don't fall out of your chairs. It's time to get back on the bandwagon!! I started the gym today...WW tomorrow. I'm determined that this will be the first year in probably 15 that I will NOT gain weight over the holidays. My holiday starts today and goes through Jan. 2. I would like to think that I will lose over the holidays....but I'll be happy with just no gain. Come January 1, the real game is back on. I have a friend who is getting married at the end of February and it's time to help myself while I help her! One of my friends made a promise to help me lose weight for my wedding by being my gym partner and she totally sucked at it....I'm not going to be that girl over the next 3.5 months. I'm motivated again!! I'm about ready to hit the psychiatrists office to find out what motivates me and then unmotivates (is that even a word) me...but whatever it is...I be motivated. Help keep me that way!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

yay so proud of you!